Meet Your Photographer
Hi! I'm Hailey. I eat, sleep, and breathe newborns. Okay, I don't literally eat them. But I love them! I feel so incredibly fortunate that I get to do this for a living and I'm so proud to be able to document this important time in my clients' lives! Photographing new babies is without a doubt, exactly what I'm meant to be doing. I just adore their bendy little bodies, wrinkly skin, innocent sleepy faces and the way their hair sticks up just in that one spot. And the fact that they only stay this way for a short time makes me appreciate it even more. I want to help you remember all these tiny details!
I'm a busy mom to a 12 year old boy. As a mom myself, I know how crazy life can be when preparing for a new baby and dealing with no sleep and a stressful schedule after baby is born. I'm flexible to accommodate your session on a weekday or weekend. And if baby arrives earlier or later than expected, it's not a problem to move the session date to another day. Babies almost never arrive when they are supposed to! Contact me here to book or more information.
6 reasons to book with Hailey Hamilton Photography:
* I GUARANTEE you will love your portraits. If you don't (it hasn't happened yet!), you will not be required to place an order. You will have the option to choose a re-shoot or a complete refund of your retainer. I'm confident you will love what I create for you. But isn't it nice to know that your photographer is willing to stand behind their work?!
* I'm a full time professional newborn photographer. This allows me to have better availability to my newborn clients in the event that baby arrives earlier or later than expected. I'm always able to accommodate a date change if necessary. I take bookings on weekdays and weekends for your convenience.
* My clients' satisfaction with their portraits is extremely important to me. I don't sacrifice quality by rushing. I take great pride in the images I create, from choosing the right props and accessories, to ensuring the posing and lighting is just right, to the editing and retouching. You can even call me a perfectionist (I do!).
* My beautiful commercial studio! It's pretty and cozy and your time here will be amazing! Please request a studio tour if you'd like to come by and see it before booking. I'm located in the SE Calgary community of Highfield.
* My professionally printed products! Everything I offer has a simple and modern look that will compliment most styles of interiors. If you love seeing your family's portraits printed, you will love what I have to offer! And the best part, if you prepay for any package (printed or digital) you receive a complimentary metal print!
* My referral program! Send a friend or family member to me and receive your choice of an 11x14 mounted print from your newborn or maternity session, or a $100 order credit that can be used towards digital images or a product order. Be sure to tell your referral to let me know you sent them!